Headed back once again for the Fourth of July to be spent at Adams Lake in Indiana. Pretty standard by the low standards we have up there.
Brought AquaGnar 2 back with me. Launched it Friday morning for some flat water speed testing. Best performance is with the boat pointed into a slight head wind. Riding solo I managed to hit 54.8 mph! Needless to say, that is FAST in a small boat that feels like any second will flip over backwards. Riding two up, at least with two 200# guys reduces performance by 10-15 mph. I'm pretty sure this is due to the high pitch prop trying to push too much drag as the ideal power band wasn't hit.
Other than that, highlights included:
- Keith getting tased by a cop while DDing him and Sharon back from the bar.
- Scott and Sam visiting from Colorado
- Brian's highly illegal ... and loud fireworks. Stuff that should be in a show.
- Testing the limits of the boat.
- Aga getting up on the wakeboard for the first time.
- Rammin it up with Mike Carsten (stand up jetskiing)
- Dance party bachelor party on the pontoon